Monday, January 14, 2008

Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream

Dutch chocolate ice cream is just about the best damn ice cream ever made. Rainy-Dawn went to E-Z Mart and bought all of us ice cream! I was so happy. I got to hang out with Jimmy for about an our today, because my dad had to go to work, and we can't have boys over when our parents aren't here, and Sarah is at work till 11pm so he had to leave at like 6. But I'll get to see him again on Wednesday hopefully. DP is finally getting his house, so congrats to him. He is gonna like like 6 blocks down the street haha, that'll be interesting. Jimmy and I have been dating for a little over a month, he makes me so happy :) I'm glad he and I got together. I love him so much, sunny kissed him today, it was hilarious, he freaked out hahaha, i thought it was sooo cute! --by the way sunny is my 4 year old sister--anyways I guess that is all for today I'll check back later :)

No comments: