Friday, November 5, 2010

Wow! Two Years!

Okay I apologize, it has been way too long for this and I plan on keeping this more updated. It's 2010! Yay! Almost 2011 wow guys isn't that just awesome?! I'm now 19 years old and I graduated high school in May 2010. Here are some updates:

1. Jimmy Pritchett is now married. Not to me haha
2. I have an awesome boyfriend his name is Nathan, he has a 4 yr old daughter, she's adorable.
3. I moved out...and back in haha
4. Rick finally got out and he's living here with us too.
5. I'm looking for a job.
6. April Williams had a beautiful little girl :)
7. Veronica Benitez had an adorable little boy :)
8. A few other people also had baby's this past year and the year before :)

I'm sure there are a lot more updates but none off of the top of my head. Today we are going to see Donnie at the hospital (Rick's Brother) and then to go pick Sunny up, can you believe she's already 7 years old??!! Oh yay! Nathan got a job a couple days ago, so congrats to you babe. Haha I honestly don't know why I write on this thing because I doubt that anyone will ever read it, I guess it's just for my own selfish reasons. But besides the point I have a few goals, and these are also my New Years Revolutions(idk if that's the correct term I'm quite blonde today) so here they are:

1. Get a job-- any job.
2. Get a car :)
3. Possibly get an apartment with Nathan?
4. Take some college classes-- just basics for now
5. Buy new clothes haha

But for now I am gonna go, So I'll make another post soon people :)

No comments: